Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSc in Computer Science (Software Engineering) in NUIM?

Options
  • 28-05-2015 8:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi everyone,

I am international student, and planning to join the the Msc in CS(SE) in NUIM.
    I am from from CS Background but not very much interested in coding, so i have few question about this.

Is this course more over development(programming) or Design/Architect based?
    What kind of programming languages we have to learn?
    do the course require any pre-study in term of programming or in other field?
    What about total course scenario?Like what are the compulsory modules?and electives?
    Workload during course and what are the future/job prospects?

Any one from this course or done with this course or have any kind of info about this course please share your view here as i want to know more about this course.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭JellyBeans92

I don't know much about the course content, but I've heard that if you come from a pure computer science degree it's manageable enough. This site (here), provides information on the course modules taught etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Anktom

Thanx for the your reply.Really appreciated.

I gone through this page, they just mentioned modules here and about overview of course.
    I want to know about some real time experience of this course and also the answer of my other questions which i mentioned in main thread.

Advertisement