Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Category Mods

Options
  • 28-05-2015 8:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, I've been looking under the DRP thread and there's a list of category mods, but I can't seem to find any for the Society and Culture forum. I see Taltos and Scofflaw for Social and Fun, are they the same?

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Bluewolf, mike_ie, Scofflaw and Taltos are the CMods for Society and Culture.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭NI24

Thank you.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I've updated it further, it was already a work in progress, hence the empty entries.

Thanks guys. Btw, are they ever going to list the CMods on the bottom of the forum page again? It took me so long to find the list of CMods. I accidentally contacted Dav by mistake because I happened upon his page and noticed that he was a CMod, but I realize now he was not the CMod for the forum I was using. Also, is there any list for administrators?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

If you have a look at the link below, you should find a list of all current Administrators. Any username with "boards.ie" is a paid employee. The others are Admins.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showgroups.php

-Shield.

• Advertisement

Shield wrote: »
    If you have a look at the link below, you should find a list of all current Administrators. Any username with "boards.ie" is a paid employee. The others are Admins.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showgroups.php

-Shield.

Thanks a lot.

Advertisement