Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fly fishing

Options
  • 28-05-2015 9:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Anyone got any feed back on kinetic devilfish waders I'm thinking of buying but can't get any feed back on quality and not sure what they retail at in Ireland

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thefisherbuy

Never heard of them, if I were you I'd get a brand like (hardy,greys,Diawa) that's if you go out a lot and want a good pair of waders, I bought Diawa waders for 50e and I go out a lot I got them in ridge pool tackle shop they are a great pair of waders for 50e unfortunately I got a hole from a farmers fencing wire! If you look up Glasgow fishing megastore they have great deals, I'm looking at there magazine and they really do, have to get a new pair soon so that's where I'll get them, also before buying look on YouTube or other forums and see! If you ever get a hole(in the waders) you can send them to Dave diver repairs really good at repairing waders..

Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Thomas Drennan

I had a pair of Ron Thompson ordered in but the fishing shop had these in stock so I have a choice of either he can do me a deal on the kinetic I know their made in one of the Scandinavian country's I can find them on line but can't get feed back he said their a decent pair the Ron Thompson ' s are a bit pricy probably because of the exchange rate with the UK

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thefisherbuy

I'd go with Ron Thompson there a well known brand, did you ring around and see about waders, I'd ring clonav there one of the biggest shops in Ireland fly fishing wise here's there site ( http://www.flyfishingireland.com ) they don't have everything in there shop so I'd ring them I have bought off them really fast shipping..

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Thomas Drennan

Ok thanks for that

Advertisement