Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Healer

Options
  • 28-05-2015 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi,

Does anyone know what is the best type of healer who can assist with perhaps ancesteral issues as well as perhaps spiritual blockages ?
    I've been thinking of perhaps the Shamanism route but not sure.

I'd just like to be able to see someone and perhaps they could determine what is wrong - but there are just so many different approaches but I am open to anything - as long as its not the left hand route....

My energy levels are low and I feel like I am blocked in some shape or form from my potential...so need help! ...And with regards to ancesters, I've been informed in the past there are some issues there...

Thanks !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭lennyloulou

Woodyoubelieve.ie
    Jim Cogley near enniscorthy
    Read his books and look up retreats or workshops by him
    Can go back generations and energetically free ancestor ties
    Fantastic. Is a priest but doesn't come across as your typical priest. Very nice man

Advertisement