Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a recommendation of a 4/5 star B&B?

Options
  • 28-05-2015 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭

A friend of mine needs a B&B to stay in for 2 weeks towards the end of July. She knows it's high summer but she's looking for somewhere modern and nice.

She'll be working in Blackrock for two weeks. Checking in on a Monday and checking out on a Friday and they same again the following week, so it won't include a Friday/Saturday/Sunday night.

Is there a B&B anyone can recommend anywhere on route from the city centre to Blackrock?

She had stayed in the Two Rooms in Dublin before but that's not open now and No. 31 seems very expensive.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

How much is she willing to spend ?
    Tara Towers Hotel do a commercial rate afaik

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭tomhenryford

uch wrote: »
    How much is she willing to spend ?
    Tara Towers Hotel do a commercial rate afaik

Is that on Booking.com or is that still it's name now? She's willing to spend about €400 max for 4 nights (€800 in total for the 2 weeks)

• Registered Users Posts: 68,886 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Corporate rates are phone or email direct only in 99% of cases.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Is that on Booking.com or is that still it's name now? She's willing to spend about €400 max for 4 nights (€800 in total for the 2 weeks)

http://www.taratowers.com/en/

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Just saw your other post, maybe you should do the same rather than staying in saggart.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭tomhenryford

Just saw your other post, maybe you should do the same rather than staying in saggart.

This post is actually for a friend of mine that is coming up on the train with me, shes actually a lot fussier than me but she's working so she has a better budget than me. She's covering holidays for two weeks. We were going to share a hotel to start but then we couldn't agree on anything as she was only looking at 5 star hotels so I said I was doing my own thing!

Advertisement