Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,303 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Thought it wasn't released until the 24th?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Kirby wrote: »
    I've gone 18-0 in online seasons....with Arsenal. Either I'm getting better or everyone else is getting worse. :P

Arsenal were, in my opinion, the best team online last year. Glad to know that hasn't changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Cotts72 wrote: »
    Thought it wasn't released until the 24th?

24th here but 22nd for America. So if you change your region, you are sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

martyos121 wrote: »
    5AM on Tuesday morning actually. :)

I know what I'm doing before work!

Nice one....I was looking at the US timezone! :o

Blatter wrote: »
    Nice one....I was looking at the US timezone! :o

Only 38 hours 51 minutes to go!

This countdown is pure handy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

So how do go about downloading the Us Fifa from the Ps store? Will I have to create a new account? If I download it on another account how can I play it on my main account?

TheStook wrote: »
    So how do go about downloading the Us Fifa from the Ps store? Will I have to create a new account? If I download it on another account how can I play it on my main account?

Yes to both. Don't think I can post it here, but google it and you'll find a step-by-step guide on what to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

martyos121 wrote: »
    Yes to both. Don't think I can post it here, but google it and you'll find a step-by-step guide on what to do.

Did you get it from the psn store directly? Im having difficulty paying for it and cant find a digital code for it. Could you dm me a link if possible if you got it online?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    Did you get it from the psn store directly? Im having difficulty paying for it and cant find a digital code for it. Could you dm me a link if possible if you got it online?

I needed us psn cards when buying from the us store. Websites charge s little over face value for the psn codes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

MarkY91 wrote: »
    I needed us psn cards when buying from the us store. Websites charge s little over face value for the psn codes.

If i bought a $60 gift card from Amazon US, would that work?

• Advertisement

They only do 20 and 50s. 3 x 20s would do.

Thas the only way I know how to do it but there could be another way that someone could help with. But yeah you need an American account with an American zip code (use a random American zip code you find on google) then start the download and go back to your account and that's that.

Would having an American fifa mean you have to buy fifa points from the USA store or your own?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

They only do 20 and 50s. 3 x 20s would do.

Thas the only way I know how to do it but there could be another way that someone could help with. But yeah you need an American account with an American zip code (use a random American zip code you find on google) then start the download and go back to your account and that's that.

Would having an American fifa mean you have to buy fifa points from the USA store or your own?

Yes I understand the only downside of buying from US store is you have to buy your fifa points with that account.

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    Yes I understand the only downside of buying from US store is you have to buy your fifa points with that account.

So does this mean you can't get fifa points at all then if you go the US store route?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

So does this mean you can't get fifa points at all then if you go the US store route?

PSN only. Works fine on Xbox to buy from one region & points from another.

Yep, you also get the codes instantly after payment from this site. Tried and trusted.

http://www.pcgamesupply.com/buygames/sony-playstation-network-cards/

The only drawback about getting Fifa from the US network is that you can't buy packs when playing it on your European account.

Not that it's an issue for me at all, buying packs is a bit of a gimmick tbh. The amount of money some people waste on them is scandalous tbh.

The only drawback about getting Fifa from the US network is that you can't buy packs when playing it on your European account.

Not that it's an issue for me at all, buying packs is a bit of a gimmick tbh. The amount of money some people waste on them is scandalous tbh.

Fifa points is definitely the only difference? If so I might just do this seeing as it'll cost me $60 as opposed to €70, and getting to play it earlier! I usually never go digital but Fifas the only game that Id consider doing it

Fifa points is definitely the only difference? If so I might just do this seeing as it'll cost me $60 as opposed to €70, and getting to play it earlier! I usually never go digital but Fifas the only game that Id consider doing it

Yep, everything else is the exact same.

You may as well. I'm currently struggling to sell fifa 15 for a tenner. It will be worthless next year so you are doing yourself a favour. Like ou I wouldn't go digital for any other game bar call of duty which I play for the whole year

Actually quick question, if I buy fifa on the US account and preload it will it be preloaded on my main account?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Fifa points can now be bought through the psn store now though. I did it last year and got the points and I got fifa last year through the us store

Actually quick question, if I buy fifa on the US account and preload it will it be preloaded on my main account?

Yep

Fifa points can now be bought through the psn store now though. I did it last year and got the points and I got fifa last year through the us store

Handy!

I'll be playing it in Tuesday then so :)

Actually it works out at about 55 euro. Some guy is doing it for 60 on adverts..and you don't lose your 15 gm free packs neither

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Shy_Dave!

Hey guys, for the PC gamers, this will be playable in about 23 hours using a South Korean/Japanese VPN. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

if I wasn't in college, I'd be going for the U.S. store for early access :P instead, I'll pick it up in Argos on Thursday. Hopefully at a good price.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭pittsburgh

Cheapest place to get us ps cards please?

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭pittsburgh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

pittsburgh wrote: »

Amazon us I think is the cheapest far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,303 ✭✭✭Cotts72

What's the best workaround to buying from the Xbox us store these days?

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,800 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Anyone else finding a lot of lag online?

Advertisement