Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

When should reviews drop

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Anybody know how many UT packs will there be in the deluxe version on release date ( from first bootup of game)?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

max life wrote: »
    Anybody know how many UT packs will there be in the deluxe version on release date ( from first bootup of game)?

Also on a normal copy guys? Getting it off US store so I Want to know what I'm missing out on.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Wolfgang Megahertz

I just bought it off the US PSN store. I used Amazon for the US PSN cards last year and have gotten US PSN cards off them a few times since but it wouldn't work this time no matter what I tried.

I did a bit of research and found offgamers.com were reliable. I purchased my cards through them without a hitch.

http://imgur.com/gallery/PbtmY62

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

I bought my key from cdkeys.com Has anyone who bought from there received their key yet? Generally they go out a little earlier than anticipated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Has anybody ordered off simplygames for fifa 16.Has it been dispatched yet for you.

I just bought it off the US PSN store. I used Amazon for the US PSN cards last year and have gotten US PSN cards off them a few times since but it wouldn't work this time no matter what I tried.

I did a bit of research and found offgamers.com were reliable. I purchased my cards through them without a hitch.

http://imgur.com/gallery/PbtmY62

thanks. was literally about to go onto amazon to buy the cards but thought id have a nosey on boards first. thankfully i did lol

MarkY91 wrote: »
    thanks. was literally about to go onto amazon to buy the cards but thought id have a nosey on boards first. thankfully i did lol

Unless I was just really unlucky... Every time I tried via Amazon something would go wrong. I'd get as far as processing the payment and it'd either hang or just log me out. I was sometimes getting a "geographic restriction on this item" message too (even when using a US address), which I have never seen before. Anyway, that other site gave me them in seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Unless I was just really unlucky... Every time I tried via Amazon something would go wrong. I'd get as far as processing the payment and it'd either hang or just log me out. I was sometimes getting a "geographic restriction on this item" message too (even when using a US address), which I have never seen before. Anyway, that other site gave me them in seconds.

I bought a PSN card from Amazon last night no problems and pre-ordered Fifa from US. But it is probably handier ordering else where.

Well your site had a promo on their cards which worked out cheaper I'm compared to their non promo card of the exact same value of 50 and 10 dollars so I'm happy with the 3.50 or so savings. It makes up for their processing fee charge.

Fifa is currently downloading. Happy days!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

5 AM can't come soon enough, my fellow "Americans"

;)

martyos121 wrote: »
    5 AM can't come soon enough, my fellow "Americans"

;)

Haha!

https://youtu.be/73ZsDdK0sTI

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Jesus, I don't think I've ever laughed as hard in my life, and I haven't a clue why. :D

Cutting edge comedy Wolf.

martyos121 wrote: »
    Jesus, I don't think I've ever laughed as hard in my life, and I haven't a clue why. :D

Cutting edge comedy Wolf.

I see what you did there...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Up for work at 6am, do I get up an hour early?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Apparently EA are supplying futhead with giveaway items all year long. This week they've given them an IF Ronaldo. Nice to see EA getting involved with the community :D

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

ehm late to this but whats the best way to buy this digitally ? Amazon and how does it work ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Apparently EA are supplying futhead with giveaway items all year long. This week they've given them an IF Ronaldo. Nice to see EA getting involved with the community :D

Done that last year as well

I have a twitter account that's only used for retweeting competition stuff, only started it because of futhead giveaways

• Registered Users Posts: 11,993 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

I've no interest whatsoever in FUT and what worries me is whether it's worth the upgrade from FIFA 15...

I have PES2016 and have to say I'm really enjoying it so far. Small gripes such as less teams available, having to wait for all the real kits because the squad update is not out yet, it does lack the match day atmosphere and authenticity but generally I'm pretty happy. I can trade it in and get more or less what I paid for it back in cash and get FIFA 16...

I just worry that without FUT, it's merely a paintjob update...

Any thoughts from the early access heads? :)

I've no interest whatsoever in FUT and what worries me is whether it's worth the upgrade from FIFA 15...

I have PES2016 and have to say I'm really enjoying it so far. Small gripes such as less teams available, having to wait for all the real kits because the squad update is not out yet, it does lack the match day atmosphere and authenticity but generally I'm pretty happy. I can trade it in and get more or less what I paid for it back in cash and get FIFA 16...

I just worry that without FUT, it's merely a paintjob update...

Any thoughts from the early access heads? :)

career mode is supposed to be the exact same, apart from player training and pre season tournaments, so if you don't like fut I wouldn't bother with this version

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Done that last year as well

I have a twitter account that's only used for retweeting competition stuff, only started it because of futhead giveaways

Me too :pac: it's actually a Liverpool fan account, but I use it to RT giveaways haha

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Burkie7

Have this downloading now of US PSN store, was only 55 euro and get it 2 days early.

No excitement at all to play it really PES is so good this year only got it this year because I won a few quid in the bookies the weekend so just going to get it for Pro Clubs and Co Op Seasons.

Would love it to surprise me tomorrow I really disliked Fifa 15 I ended up uninstalling it.

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭UnleashTheBeast

Is there anyway to get this early for PC...?

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭DJ90

Anybody know how to buy he game from the US store on the xbox one. It's so much cheaper ($54) plus I could get to play it earlier. I changed the region on my xbox one to USA but not sure what to do next with the billing information and that.
    Also btw, is it safe to buy off the US store from an Irish account, like can I get banned by Microsoft or anything! Thanks for the help

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

Downloading the game from the US store as I did last year.

Weird thing happened however, I paused the full game download for a sec(18.4gb) but when I resumed literally, the download size for the game had changed from the above, to 3.97 gb.

Bit worried something has screwed up from me pausing it. Hope not...

Lesson to others

daRobot wrote: »
    Downloading the game from the US store as I did last year.

Weird thing happened however, I paused the full game download for a sec(18.4gb) but when I resumed literally, the download size for the game had changed from the above, to 3.97 gb.

Bit worried something has screwed up from me pausing it. Hope not...

Lesson to others

seen on reddit that once it downloads the 3.97gb it then downloads the rest

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Its the offline part, its 4gb. Then the other 18Gb starts afterwards. Theres an update of 307mb too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

Nice one, will sleep easy now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

And were on :)

Advertisement