Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Wolfgang Megahertz

Ihad to sign up to the rewards club to avail of the price.

No dice.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

eioneill wrote: »
    Haven't tried buying fifa points as now solely using my US account. I couldn't find a way to buy the points through my Irish account with Fifa 15. One thing to also note if going the US route, all your free packs etc. are for the US account.

My brother has an irish disc version. If I load that up, I assume I can buy my points using that on ny irish account?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

No dice.

Strange at it states on the poster "new customers can sign up to SV rewards to avail of this offer"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 89 ✭✭MJI

Picked up a copy today in Supervalue for only €34. Serious deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Feels so different to 15; I'm terrible; enjoying it though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Fakman87

MJI wrote: »
    Picked up a copy today in Supervalue for only €34. Serious deal.

Which one?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Just put the game in.....only to find the EA servers are not available, some things never change

Fakman87 wrote: »
    Which one?
    PS4 regular

• Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Fakman87

MJI wrote: »
    PS4 regular

Thanks but I meant which supervalu :)

Fakman87 wrote: »
    Thanks but I meant which supervalu :)

I think it was in most Supervalues nationwide today. I got mine in Roscommon town.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,141 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Same as it always is for me, I hate it at the moment - mainly because I am terrible right now. I will in time get used to it and then love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Same as it always is for me, I hate it at the moment - mainly because I am terrible right now. I will in time get used to it and then love it!

Always happens to me, year in-year out. I get all depressed and thick because I can't scrape a win. I get in heavy denial as well as I just don't want to turn the difficulty down from Legendary :P I'm stubborn :P

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭The Gibzilla

Really enjoying it so far, but that might be because I'm still getting used to it so it's more challenging, but so far I've been impressed. I've played a few games of Seasons and enjoyed it much more than playing the AI. Played against Real earlier and it was nice not having Bale and Ronaldo completely smoke my players for pace.
    The R1+X pass (strong ground pass) is fairly useful, I've used it more than I thought it would.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Got a few wins in seasons thankfully; starting to get hang of it now; anyone else concede some vary very soft penalties, didn't even touch a button twice in my very first game and gave away two; also nit timing headers correctly cost me some frustrating goals. Overall thunk it plays much better than last year

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭Brian2011

I wish they would have a separate game for fifa ultimate team or have it as a DLC coz ultimate team is the only thing I play on this. Playing against the computer is just so boring for me.

Is there any other modes people can recommend? I prefer playing real people online though. I usually only play the seasons online in ultimate mode, haven't tried online tournament yet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

If anyone is interested in a few friendlies (PS4) to get the hang of the game, give me a shout and I'll add you on PSN.

I can't play FUT as the EA servers are screwed for me, and I don't want to dive straight into Seasons after playing PES for the last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

4-1 up in seasons about to win the title and I lose fcuking connection to the servers. Already tired of this shîte.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭Brian2011

martyos121 wrote: »
    4-1 up in seasons about to win the title and I lose fcuking connection to the servers. Already tired of this shîte.

What division?

Brian2011 wrote: »
    What division?

Only 8, but still, it's infuriating. Lost my next match after than just now and no title for me, wish they'd sort their shît out. Different year, same problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭EoinAFC

Brian2011 wrote: »
    I wish they would have a separate game for fifa ultimate team or have it as a DLC coz ultimate team is the only thing I play on this. Playing against the computer is just so boring for me.

Is there any other modes people can recommend? I prefer playing real people online though. I usually only play the seasons online in ultimate mode, haven't tried online tournament yet though.

Regular Seasons but using 4 star and under teams, you get a chance to use some really interesting players and there is always a challenge. Pro Clubs is also very good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭brady12

Do the games collection send you an email saying game being shipped ? Payed for it last night but only got email saying order confirmed

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

brady12 wrote: »
    Do the games collection send you an email saying game being shipped ? Payed for it last night but only got email saying order confirmed

Yeah I got an email Tuesday saying it was dispatched, only arriving in my parcel motel this morning though

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Tried to buy off game.co.uk for the 1st time, NEVER AGAIN

It was dispatched on Monday with a 1-2 day delivery.

It hasnt arrived yet, postman here and gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Wolfgang Megahertz

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Tried to buy off game.co.uk for the 1st time, NEVER AGAIN

It was dispatched on Monday with a 1-2 day delivery.

It hasnt arrived yet, postman here and gone.

Unlucky Rossatron.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Unlucky Rossatron.

:( will have to play farming sim instead for the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Got it for 49.99 on ps4 in supervalue kilkenny if anyone still has to purchase ot, played it for bit last night and have to put it away until Monday as I'm off to Manxhester tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭brady12

Yeah I got an email Tuesday saying it was dispatched, only arriving in my parcel motel this morning though

Feic sake what's delay with dispatching it if I ordered it yesterday eve

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

People's thoughts thus far on the game?

I haven't really enjoyed a FIFA since FIFA 13, but am interested in perhaps picking this one up for some online play if the feedback is good.

I really like PES this year, but the input delay on line kinda rules online play out for me.

• Advertisement

Knex. wrote: »
    People's thoughts thus far on the game?

I haven't really enjoyed a FIFA since FIFA 13, but am interested in perhaps picking this one up for some online play if the feedback is good.

I really like PES this year, but the input delay on line kinda rules online play out for me.

Heard the input delay in PES has been dealt with, but since I haven't played the full version myself I can't confirm it.

As for FIFA, it's taking me a lot longer than usual to get used to it this year. Every game I play against the computer, they just pass it around the back four for ages and it seems impossible to win it back, so I'm sure that's the case for others as well. It's a good game but it's very frustrating this year, for a lot of reasons. If it's good gameplay you're after and don't care about licenses, PES is probably a better shout. I'm starting to regret sticking to FIFA again.

Advertisement