Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭n32

dont know if this has been discussed already. do any of you find that the cpu shooting is wildly inaccurate? any time the cpu player is one v one with my keeper he just balloons it over. i have reduced shot error slider but no difference

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

n32 wrote: »
    dont know if this has been discussed already. do any of you find that the cpu shooting is wildly inaccurate? any time the cpu player is one v one with my keeper he just balloons it over. i have reduced shot error slider but no difference

Ya I've noticed that anytime the cpu has a shot it's nearly always over the top or wide

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Just a random little thought: I've played against Stoke a fair few times, and I still haven't scored past Butland. Signed him in career then and 12 clean sheets in a row with plenty of shots on him every game. Is this a really weird glitch or what's the craic? Can't wrap my head around it lol.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hows career mode?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Any Boards Club on the Xbox one this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,141 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Have they got rid of any legacy features?

I started be a pro this morning and it starts frim scratch where 15 gave me a boost based on my 14 progress.

Ultimate team, not that I play it much, but that has started from scratch too with no team name or anything remembered.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,657 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

DavidJKennedy on PS4 if anyone is up for a game/co-op - Feel free to add me.

Currently have this and Pro Evo (have this for the next few weeks)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

Getting a bit frustrated with this, just as it was starting to click. I don't know what it is but i can't get close to making a tackle in some games yet the opposition are like heat seeking missiles closing my players down all over the pitch but my guys never seem to behave the same way? Is it just tactics..does the PC have a reputation of cheaters? I've heard of something called 'FIFA trainers' people use.

• Administrators Posts: 53,800 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Anyone else noticed that after taking a corner the corner taker makes no effort at all to get back onside?

Getting sick of the ball running under players feet all the time. And the way the ball acts like a ping ball, bouncing off about 4 players before running right into the strikers path. Also, when footballers get tired they don't forget how to play football. They might not be able to sprint but they are able to make a 10 yard pass, sometimes in this game you can hold the power button down and the ball barely moves. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭power pants

online friendlies

lescott still at wba , murray still at palace

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

online friendlies

lescott still at wba , murray still at palace

Make sure squads are set to online, they must've been set to custom for you.

awec wrote: »
    Anyone else noticed that after taking a corner the corner taker makes no effort at all to get back onside?

Getting sick of the ball running under players feet all the time. And the way the ball acts like a ping ball, bouncing off about 4 players before running right into the strikers path. Also, when footballers get tired they don't forget how to play football. They might not be able to sprint but they are able to make a 10 yard pass, sometimes in this game you can hold the power button down and the ball barely moves. :pac:

just noticed that on the map. still stranded at the corner flag well after taking the kick

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Ehm do teams from UT not transfer over because mine from 15 isn't on 16

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

14murphy wrote: »
    Ehm do teams from UT not transfer over because mine from 15 isn't on 16

Nope. A fresh start.

For real ? I had a huge squad that I put tons of work into. Oh well. Start again I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Hows career mode?

It's the exact same, minus the pre season tournaments (waste of time at any club with money) and the training of players (gets repetitive, sim them all now)

For real ? I had a huge squad that I put tons of work into. Oh well. Start again I suppose.

Thats the way Ultimate Team has always worked.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Un fúcking believable. Winning a SINGLE player match 6-0 in draft mode, I lose connection to EA servers and it counts as a 3-0 loss!!!

miralize wrote: »
    Thats the way Ultimate Team has always worked.
    I only really used UT last year. Is there a way to transfer over Fifa 15 UT points or anything. Feel like i'm losing lots ? :mad:

• Advertisement

ShaneU wrote: »
    Un fúcking believable. Winning a SINGLE player match 6-0 in draft mode, I lose connection to EA servers and it counts as a 3-0 loss!!!

I got disconnected twice at the end of my first game in the draft and neither of the results count :pac: Servers are a disaster this time of the year, I'm sticking at career mode mostly

Went on to win the draft, won a 35k pack and a 25k pack (all players, 3 rare), would have rathered a 50k pack

• Registered Users Posts: 11,993 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

I was going to return PES for the month until the roster update and pick up FIFA in the meantime but it really sounds like nobody is having that much of a fantastic experience with it. Think I'll stick with PES and wait it out.

Seems like there's very little innovation this year :(

i only play seasons and friendlies online with friends

I think its a great game this year on the whole

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

I got disconnected twice at the end of my first game in the draft and neither of the results count :pac: Servers are a disaster this time of the year, I'm sticking at career mode mostly

Went on to win the draft, won a 35k pack and a 25k pack (all players, 3 rare), would have rathered a 50k pack
    My team had both Messi and Ronaldo in it, would have won 4 games easily, raging.

ShaneU wrote: »
    My team had both Messi and Ronaldo in it, would have won 4 games easily, raging.

I've had Messi and Ronaldo for 4 drafts in a row. 2 first game loses (real ones), 1 win and 1 final loss.

I can only imagine they have the odds for them boosted for the start of fifa to show how great draft is. Hope it's different after a while, it's actually put me off the draft now

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Nokir

Anyone else having an issue saving controller settings? I keep having to change it in game every single game.

I only really used UT last year. Is there a way to transfer over Fifa 15 UT points or anything. Feel like i'm losing lots ? :mad:

Nope, its a new game each year

• Registered Users Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

Beat Norwich 7-1 at Legendary. Getting the hang of it now:)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I wish they'd show the fouls for penalties in the highlights because I'm convinced most of them are bullshít.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Unearthly

J. Marston wrote: »
    I wish they'd show the fouls for penalties in the highlights because I'm convinced most of them are bullshít.

I had one where i headered out a corner and the ref blew for a penalty. No idea what happened.

of course the guy scored his Ronaldo penalty and celebrated like crazy :rolleyes:

Advertisement