Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

It's £44 which works out at ~€60 now. They don't take payment until the game is shipped, I dunno if you pay the exchange rate at what it is now or when it's dispatched, but it should be in or around €60

I've just emailed them about the pre order code, they're fairly prompt with replying so I'll post it up here when I get it

What's the pre order code about? A code to get the tenner worth of points is it?

I might go this route

• Registered Users Posts: 6,377 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Will there be a shortage of copies when the game releases ? Don't think il bother pre ordering it this year

I wouldn't say so. It's a game produced and sold in massive numbers, I'm going to aim for a cheap copy from Super Valu or Tesco the morning of release day.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    I wouldn't say so. It's a game produced and sold in massive numbers, I'm going to aim for a cheap copy from Super Valu or Tesco the morning of release day.

Same supervalue nearly always have the new games out for 50euro

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

MarkY91 wrote: »
    What's the pre order code about? A code to get the tenner worth of points is it?

I might go this route

It says it's £10 worth of fifa points when you pre order on amazon, but it's actually 15 regular packs over 15 weeks, like the premium editions I suppose but it's the ****ty 5k packs.

It's better than nothing I suppose. Damn false advertising had me thinking it was actually £10 of fifa points

It says it's £10 worth of fifa points when you pre order on amazon, but it's actually 15 regular packs over 15 weeks, like the premium editions I suppose but it's the ****ty 5k packs.

It's better than nothing I suppose. Damn false advertising had me thinking it was actually £10 of fifa points

Best I got on them on fifa 15 was Joe Hart. So it was a waste for me getting the UT edition afterall

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

image_13.img.jpg

Ha! In reality...

Pace: 66
    Dribbling: 74
    Shooting: 81
    Defending: 35
    Passing: 73
    Physical: 79

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Release day, I emailed them a few weeks back, meant to post it here

http://snag.gy/4NUdn.jpg

I'm not too sure on whether it can only be used on a UK account, for all the coins you'll earn from £10 of fifa points it won't be too much hassle to transfer them to my main account

When I try to deliver to an Irish address, it doesn't give an option of release day shipping. The only options are standard or free, and the estimated delivery date is 26th to the 29th.

I think I'll just order it in Smyths.

v3ttel wrote: »
    When I try to deliver to an Irish address, it doesn't give an option of release day shipping. The only options are standard or free, and the estimated delivery date is 26th to the 29th.

I think I'll just order it in Smyths.

Yeah just noticed that now when I tried it myself. I definitely said I was from ROI when I emailed them, but I suppose they'll say what I need to hear to get me to pre-order with them.

If you want the game asap, then I'd go with a regular shop. What was pushing me to go with Amazon was what I thought was £10 of fifa points with it, but feck 15 of the 5k packs over 15 weeks, I'll prob go with Tesco myself now

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Think it was around €65 in Tesco last year. Anyone any idea on the price in Argos on release day? Might head in to get it there rather then ordering it online.

It's 62 on littlewoods ireland bug you wouldn't have it on release day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252075403604?redirect=mobile

£35 to parcel motel. Based off the description, I'd say it'd be day after release date when you get it. The deluxe edition is available for £38

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Think it was around €65 in Tesco last year. Anyone any idea on the price in Argos on release day? Might head in to get it there rather then ordering it online.

Wont know until morning of release but find it the cheapest of the retailers for new releases generally

if ozil got a +1 in fifa 16 then sanchez deserves a +10 haha

haven't a clue how Hazard is 89 rated. Overhyped to **** imo.. Aguero deserved 88/89

haven't a clue how Hazard is 89 rated. Overhyped to **** imo.. Aguero deserved 88/89

i agree. at LEAST 88. hes as good as suarez and he is now 90..rightfully deserved

Don't get the Hazard at 89 hate, not like he was the best in the league last year or anything. I do agree that Aguero should be 88

Hazard deserves at least 89

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Ridemesideways

Whens the demo out?

Whens the demo out?

It's out between the 8th and the 10th September. Going on previous years, the US will be first, so if you want it on the 8th you can create a US PSN / Xbox live account and download it off that

jesus didnt realise the demo was next week :eek: im a 24 year old man and i am excited :D :pac:

• Advertisement

nice one..demo out just before I'm back to college! Will have 4 days to play it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Don't get the Hazard at 89 hate, not like he was the best in the league last year or anything. I do agree that Aguero should be 88

Hazard has been incredibly consistent over the last 2 years in the premiership. In fact I'd rate him higher than Robben this year since Robben spent most of the year with injuries.
    Rooney at 86? Seriously time to drop him to about 81/82.
    Disappointed with Zlatan dropping but it probably won't make a difference anyway..I only started using him about 2 weeks ago and he's a beast. He might have lost 5 star skills last year but it certainly doesn't look like it..wouldn't surprise me if EA reduced his skill rating on paper but actually didn't bother their asses implementing it.
    Also nice to see Chiellini moved +3 up..he's been seriously underrated for the past few years.

Blazer wrote: »
    Hazard has been incredibly consistent over the last 2 years in the premiership. In fact I'd rate him higher than Robben this year since Robben spent most of the year with injuries.
    Rooney at 86? Seriously time to drop him to about 81/82.
    Disappointed with Zlatan dropping but it probably won't make a difference anyway..I only started using him about 2 weeks ago and he's a beast. He might have lost 5 star skills last year but it certainly doesn't look like it..wouldn't surprise me if EA reduced his skill rating on paper but actually didn't bother their asses implementing it.
    Also nice to see Chiellini moved +3 up..he's been seriously underrated for the past few years.

I thought Rooney would have seen a drop to 84/85, and even with his 86 rating, his medium/high work rate will have him near unusable for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I thought Rooney would have seen a drop to 84/85, and even with his 86 rating, his medium/high work rate will have him near unusable for me.

Use him as a midfielder. Thats what I did with him this year. He has great stats and workrates for a midfielder.

Kirby wrote: »
    Use him as a midfielder. Thats what I did with him this year. He has great stats and workrates for a midfielder.

Not good enough defence to be a CM for me, and terrible CAM work rates.

Lots of footage of Fifa 16 here if anyones interested, over 2 hours

http://www.twitch.tv/castro_1021/v/14576478

Most of the FUT 16 players are now on Futhead, squad builder is up too

Can almost smell Fifa 16 round the corner

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Anybody know if online leagues/tournaments will be returning this year?

The achievement list for the 360 is here, I'd say there'll be a few change for current gen consoles tho.

www.trueachievements.com/n21482/fifa-16-achievements.htm

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Anybody know if online leagues/tournaments will be returning this year?

You mean seasons between you and a mate?

Or an actual league with s good few people? Wouldn't it be cool to create one online with about 7 other lads...ahhh EA your lack of a brain is annoying

• Advertisement

MarkY91 wrote: »
    You mean seasons between you and a mate?

Or an actual league with s good few people? Wouldn't it be cool to create one online with about 7 other lads...ahhh EA your lack of a brain is annoying

Like an actual online league with you and friends, they had it back in 13 or 14 an took it out for no reason, was fairly class tbh

Advertisement