Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business a/c overdraft set up

Options
  • 28-05-2015 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭

Hi

I have a business a/c, with yourselves and my personal a/c with AIB.

I want to set up an overdraft for my boi business a/c, I intend calling to my local branch tomorrow,

Could you advise if I need to bring any documents with me etc. to speed up the process and hopefully my overdraft could be set up as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Joe

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

josephsoap wrote: »
    Hi

I have a business a/c, with yourselves and my personal a/c with AIB.

I want to set up an overdraft for my boi business a/c, I intend calling to my local branch tomorrow,

Could you advise if I need to bring any documents with me etc. to speed up the process and hopefully my overdraft could be set up as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Joe
    Hi josephsoap,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

Please see here to book an appointment with your branch or alternatively you can call your branch to book an appointment with a Business advisor to discuss applying for an Overdraft facility on your account, they can advise you what documents you will require.

Thanks again,

Tara C

Advertisement