Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

app not available in Irish appstore

• 28-05-2015 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hi all,

There is an iphone app I want (a free jukebox remote..must you ask:D but it only seems to be available in the USA appstore.

Is there any way to get it over here?

thanks in advance

achtungMaybe

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 145 ✭✭brianhickey

Hi all,

There is an iphone app I want (a free jukebox remote..must you ask:D but it only seems to be available in the USA appstore.

Is there any way to get it over here?

thanks in advance

achtungMaybe

You can create a US app store account, just select USA when setting up your account. https://support.apple.com/en-ie/HT204034

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

I had that problem once with a Teach Yourself Italian app, companion thing to the book/CD I got. Was available on UK and US stores, but not IE. Quick email to them and it was available a few days later. Maybe try emailing the developer of the app you want?

Advertisement