Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hibernia PME September intake

Options
  • 28-05-2015 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi! Has anyone applied/ had their interview for the post primary masters yet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Flynns91

Hey, I applied last week and got a call yesterday for an interview next Thursday for the Post Primary PME. Have you had your interview yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Susie Gallagher

hi I am applying for the September round. any advice on what to include in personal statement?

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭An Bradán Feasa

hi I am applying for the September round. any advice on what to include in personal statement?

Something personal!

Get onto the course on your own merits, not on the merits of people on the Internet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

That's a bit harsh....

But anyway.. just to get you started as to what to write.. Complete this with a few paragraphs:

General/Brief intro about yourself, then...
    "I think I would make a good teacher because..."

• Registered Users Posts: 6 trish83

Flynns91 wrote: »
    Hey, I applied last week and got a call yesterday for an interview next Thursday for the Post Primary PME. Have you had your interview yet?

How did your interview go? any tips? I have mine in 2 weeks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭everybodyhas1

trish83 wrote: »
    How did your interview go? any tips? I have mine in 2 weeks

Hey trish , howd you get on ? Are you starting Sept 2016?

Advertisement