Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Direct Debits

Options
  • 28-05-2015 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Hi, I was wondering what kind of accounts I can set up direct debits from?  Currently, all my direct debits come out of my two current accounts but I would like to set up a budget account so to speak in order to manage my money better.  What are my options for this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

HungryFish wrote: »
    Hi, I was wondering what kind of accounts I can set up direct debits from?  Currently, all my direct debits come out of my two current accounts but I would like to set up a budget account so to speak in order to manage my money better.  What are my options for this?
    Hi HungryFish,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

Direct debits can only be set up to debit a Current account.

See here if you would like to open an additional current account with Bank of Ireland.

Alternatively you can contact your branch directly.  

Hope this helps,

Tara C

Advertisement