Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

American Ultra

• 28-05-2015 8:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,046 ✭✭✭✭

I have to say that this is looking rather good:

Jesse Eisenberg, Kristen Stewart, drugs, bullets and explosions. :cool:

Ye Hypocrites, are these your pranks
    To murder men and gie God thanks?
    Desist for shame, proceed no further
    God won't accept your thanks for murder.

―Robert Burns

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

stoner bourne identity.

:D

yeah looks fun. ill deffo give it a shot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,171 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

new trailer

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭TCDStudent1

new trailer

Looks good!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Chuck: The Movie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,338 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Thought it was pretty good, run of the mill actioney type film. Wouldn't go see it again, but it will definitely be a purchase once released. The average scores are on the mark.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Looper007

Thought it was pretty good, run of the mill actioney type film. Wouldn't go see it again, but it will definitely be a purchase once released. The average scores are on the mark.

You got it right. I was really hoping this was going to be something special but as you said it was a run of the mill action film, it sadly didn't live up to the trailer. I thought Eisenbeg and Stewart were very good and showed the good chemistry they had in Adventureland, although you saw the
    Stewart been a C.I.A agent
    coming off a mile away. Eisenberg played the kick ass hero very well. Topher Grace was OTT and Connie Britton was very good. I thought Walton Goggins was the best thing in it. The violence was nice and bloody but I was expecting this to be more slapsticky to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Shergar6

Thought this was a lot of fun. Better than i expected. Stewart and Eisenberg are great together

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,986 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Shergar6 wrote: »
    Thought this was a lot of fun. Better than i expected. Stewart and Eisenberg are great together

They have good chemistry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Looper007

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    They have good chemistry

I bought the romance, I think Adventureland is one of the better teen coming of age films. I just wish they build up
    Stewart been in the CIA better
    it was way too obvious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

Don't know how I didn't walk out. Hated it.
    Guess I thought it would get interesting, eventually. It didn't. To me at least.

• Advertisement
Advertisement