Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Washing Machine Engineer - Cork City

Options
  • 28-05-2015 9:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭

Hi

Anyone know of a decent engineer to have a look at our machine in Cork City? Think there's something stuck in the drum :(

TIA :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭eurokev

Jody drennan, ABC services, I know him from running a pub before. Absolutely sound fella and wouldn't do you wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭homer.j

Hi

Anyone know of a decent engineer to have a look at our machine in Cork City? Think there's something stuck in the drum :(

I've used iona appliances in the past, due to a washing machine door problem. Their based in Frankfield/Cornmarket St. The engineer was out within 24 hours and reasonably priced too if I remember correctly.

You'd probably find a number either through golden pages/google.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Cheers for that. Can you PM me a number if you can? Thanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

Hi

http://www.mosappliances.com/

An ex neighbour of ours..

Just fantastic at what he does..

Fast, efficient, and reliable.

Advertisement