Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 3 Reports

Options
  • 29-05-2015 12:14am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Browns 20 Bengals 10

Nothing but fumbles and injuries.
    Manziel fumbles twice,both recovered by Bengals.Tate fumbles but recovered by Browns.
    Browns force 3 fumbles,all recovered but one was called back for offside.
    Was a game of defense for like the entire game.

Julio Jones gone for 6 weeks :( (did came up as 12 weeks :eek: when I checked midgame)
    Tate injured for 5 weeks :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

Saints beat Chiefs 23-21

a very strange game indeed cpu just seemed to be able to hit receivers and knock the ball loose and the penalties against me seemed strange for various offences, yet I had a td ruled out for feet not been down when they seemed in and hit before catch, only good thing was chiefs have got two qbs injured out for season is smith and the other guy 4 or 5 weeks it let me get into Charles path and stop the runs he ran in two from his own twenty-five

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Packers beat the Colts 35-16.

Both sides struggled to start with. The Packers opening with an INT and the colts opening with 2 field goals. The pack sparked into life in the second quarter and moved the ball well up the field to allow Lacy to hammer it in from a few inches out.
    Both teams scored again before half time but Colts got held to a field goal as time expired at half time leaving it 14-9 with Packers getting the ball.

Packers scored twice (once off a very short field following an INT by Smith) in the 3rd quarter and Colts responded towards the end of the quarter on an 80 yard+ pass play (no idea where the safety disappeared to!).

The dagger was Packers getting the ball at the start of the fourth quarter and draining over 5 minutes off the clock before scoring a TD on third down in the Redzone (when initially just hoping for a first down to kill the clock completely).

Colts tried in vain to get back into it but turned it over on downs and the Packers were able to kneel it out.

Good game Raoul. Lots of tough reads and unexpected blitzes which forced quick decisions.

MVP - Daniels with a few sacks and force a lot of pressure on Luck throughout.

Packers lost both Cobb and Bostick to the dreaded collarbone break of doom who'll be out for 6 weeks each.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

Rodgers was soo good to be honest. And I just couldn't get the TDs at the start. Would have been a much different game if I got the TDs early in the game. Flipping FGs :(.

Advertisement