Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone got any offers yet?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭jony_dols

Boom! Out of the blue, got a call from UCC yesterday and got offered a place in Arch. Had put going back to college out of mind after my DIT application was unsuccessful and was on a waiting list for UCC. Time to hand in my notice at work! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Foggy.nelson

jony_dols wrote: »
    Boom! Out of the blue, got a call from UCC yesterday and got offered a place in Arch. Had put going back to college out of mind after my DIT application was unsuccessful and was on a waiting list for UCC. Time to hand in my notice at work! :)

Well done.. you must be buzzing

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭jony_dols

Well done.. you must be buzzing

Thanks, yeah can't wait now! I pretty much thought 'waiting list' was a less harsh way of saying 'declined'. Fingers crossed to anyone to that was in my position, as ya never know!

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭irishgirl91

I am currently on the waiting list for a course. I have a similar qualification at a lower level, both courses share many modules. I had a nervous interview but I think I did a good job. I have work experience at a regional veterinary lab and two references from HEI's. Lots of experience and I'm genuinely hurt I thought I had a strong application.

My heart practically shattered when I didn't get offered it. I am hoping I will get an offer at the end of July or I will have a massive panic attack. I'm glad the last poster got his course but to everyone in a similar situation like me .. I feel your pain group Hug!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭CZ 453

Has anyone that is on a waiting list been contacted yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Hildred

CZ 453 wrote: »
    Has anyone that is on a waiting list been contacted yet?

Guess you missed four posts up, where Jony_Dols said he got a place in UCC from the WAITING LIST. :P :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭CZ 453

Hildred wrote: »
    Guess you missed four posts up, where Jony_Dols said he got a place in UCC from the WAITING LIST. :P :D;)

I left out an else somewhere...:pac:

Advertisement