Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PreSeason Friendlies 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Sky Sports are no longer showing the match live but fans in the UK and Ireland can watch every second of the action from Colorado via a stream on Spurs TV.

This is another nail in what my opinion is an anti spurs campaign by Sky. Ever since Redknapp has been sacked Sky seem to have changed their stance on Spurs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

Anyone watch the game? I see we lost 2-1.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

mushykeogh wrote: »
    Anyone watch the game? I see we lost 2-1.

Well the second half side we had out was quite young and their goals came from kaka and David villa. So there was that!

Didn't watch it though as was in work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

irishmover wrote: »
    This is another nail in what my opinion is an anti spurs campaign by Sky. Ever since Redknapp has been sacked Sky seem to have changed their stance on Spurs.

That sounds like a bit of a conspiracy theory. We're almost on Sky too often throughout the season and this was a poxy match during the silly hours. They probably had to pay stupid money to show it live to a tiny audience, when they can just show the replay when everyone is out of bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

I read that the average age of the second half lineup was 20.2 years. Didn't see it but read that it was a good performance considering it's the first game after a long break

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Shouldn't take long for Trippier to oust Walker. Kane could of had a hat-trick. A proven striker is a must before the transfer window closes.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Watched the highlights, which were short enough. Kane missed a few chances, but scored a pretty good goal as well. Defense looked a bit weak for their 2nd goal, and it was a definite peno for their first.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,659 ✭✭✭golfball37

I saw the second half and was quite encouraged. Passed it well and retained possession well, Tom Carroll is a super player imo.
    We have no cutting edge though and need a striker, I've no faith in Kane I have to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,639 ✭✭✭Glebee

Only saw the hightlight but Kane scored a good goal I thought. First chance he missed was a bit of a sitter though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,731 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Would it be a shock if we didn't sign a new striker before the the window closes. No.

... it has happened before. Kane and Soldado till Jan and then we'll play over the odds for some piece of ****e or some 30plus journey man

• Advertisement

Stevange 0 v 2 Tottenham XI

I'm only putting this up because Nathan Oduwa (who's been very impressive in pre-season) went off with a suspected broken ankle.

He scored the first goal and apparently was running riot, before one of their players cleaned him out and broke his ankle. I feel bad for the lad, he had a good chance of breaking in to the first team for EL and League Cup games. I hope he recovers quickly!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,731 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Balls to that. Was looking forward to seeing him get some action .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Stevange 0 v 2 Tottenham XI

I'm only putting this up because Nathan Oduwa (who's been very impressive in pre-season) went off with a suspected broken ankle.

He scored the first goal and apparently was running riot, before one of their players cleaned him out and broke his ankle. I feel bad for the lad, he had a good chance of breaking in to the first team for EL and League Cup games. I hope he recovers quickly!

Take a look at @WindyCOYS's Tweet: https://twitter.com/WindyCOYS/status/627514857798139904?s=09

Not sure how this will appear, but think he's okay!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

He's grand, head scan and being monitored but no breaks according to Spurs official

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

The Audi Cup games are live on Setanta for those who did not know.

Is Dier our cheap alternative to a DM then? Good god.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

I was just about to comment on this.

Interesting that Poch started with him on that role. It's a real test anyway!

Alli looks like he's got a few nice touches and is a confident lad. I look forward to him getting game time this season.

Not sure if I want us to win this.... How much more fitness are we going to gain from another match tomorrow - three days before the PL starts.

http://freefootylive.net/madridgame/

Better picture on this one.Code is 321

• Advertisement

Breen must have never seen Walker play.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Not sure if I want us to win this.... How much more fitness are we going to gain from another match tomorrow - three days before the PL starts.

As far as I know we will play again tomorrow win or lose as there is also a 3rd/4th place game.

Nice touch by Ali.

Soft goal to give away.

We play two games anyway no matter what happens tonight don't we.

Yes.

KingdomYid wrote: »
    As far as I know we will play again tomorrow win or lose as there is also a 3rd/4th place game.

Sh*t... The commentator said the winners of the two games go on to play each other tomorrow. I assumed we'd get yo go home then!

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭dodgygeezer

Rose at sea again. Alli looks some prospect. Dreadful earlier miss by Lamela. Still some tidy play at times....

Great to see Harry Kane get straight I'm to Ramos when he butchered Eriksen. Great passion!

• Advertisement

Both commentators are fúcking morons.

Advertisement