Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funding for R&D

Options
  • 29-05-2015 11:01am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm finding it difficult at the moment to gain information on how to acquire funding for R&D. What I want to do is develop a Medical Device prototype to take to Venture Capitals and potential investors for additional funding to send the product to market.

Anyone have any advice on where I can go for R&D funding? I'll be looking in Enterprise Ireland and an incubator for one.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Unfortunately you've just missed the cut off for the current round of EI Standard Innovation Vouchers for €5,000. There is another co-funded option that you can apply for at any stage where EI will put up 50% of the money to a max of €10,000 (so they'll give 5k and you give 5k). Hope this helps a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭NotaSheep

Not sure what your requirements are, but New Frontiers (15k), CFF (25k 50% co-funded) and H2020 SME Instrument Phase 1 (50k), are all an option.

Advertisement