Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Editing posts

Options
  • 29-05-2015 11:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭

Do I have to have a certain amount of posts before I'm allowed edit posts?

Anytime I try to edit a post I'm greeted with a blank page.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hi there.

From what I know, this is a known issue, and I don't think there's a fix yet. Can you try logging out and logging in again? The reason used to be the 50-post limit hadn't been reached, but you seem to have 58 posts.

Log out, clear your cookies, and log back in again.

I'll check with the team and see if it's been fixed.

-Shield.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Taboola

Tried that. No joy.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Ok, let me check and see if there's a fix, or an estimated time for a fix.

Check back here tomorrow, and if I have anything to report, I'll let you know.

-Shield.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

The limit is 25 posts, but you're counted as new due to the ten days limit instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Taboola

Ah that solves it. Thanks for getting back to me.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

The base bug is still there though, but in your case, it'll pass in two and a bit days at least.

I just learned something new today!

Spear is the man.

Advertisement