Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tablet for travelling

Options
  • 29-05-2015 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm not entirely sure if this is the right forum but hopefully someone will offer me some advise on buying a tablet.

I'm looking for a ''middle of the road'' tablet - nothing too fancy/expensive but also nothing too cheap and rubbish!

I've done very little research on what's out there on the market at the moment, but if anyone can give me some expert opinions I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks in advance for any replies :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

What's your budget?

There's a tablets forum here.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭ElecKtrA

Khannie wrote: »
    What's your budget?

There's a tablets forum here.

Thanks for the link. It doesn't appear like a very active forum.

My max budget is 400-500euro! (at the most)..ideally I'd like to put as little money into it as I can because I will have other things to get as well.

What is a relatively reasonable tablet for the price?

I've been considering the I- Pad Air, Apple products. I don't have an I-phone. Just a HTC Andriod. So I wouldn't have a clue if it would suit me or not :o

Google Nexus 7. It costs around 300-400 and is one of the better tablets out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Xiaomi Mipad, Nexus 10, Sony Xperia Z2 Tab, Samsung Galaxy S Tab

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

ElecKtrA wrote: »

Go into the Android sub forum.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

ElecKtrA wrote: »

My max budget is 400-500euro! (at the most)..ideally I'd like to put as little money into it as I can because I will have other things to get as well.

What is a relatively reasonable tablet for the price?

I've been considering the I- Pad Air, Apple products. I don't have an I-phone. Just a HTC Andriod. So I wouldn't have a clue if it would suit me or not :o
    I've moved this thread to the tablets forum as you would like to weigh up the options Apple or Android. It is quite a quiet forum but if more is known about it more people will use it :) . Most traffic will go to the specific forums i.e: Apple, Android or Windows as if the question is about a particular device these sub forums would be more appropriate

Nick

Advertisement