Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Place to Source Quality Ink Cartridges (Need your Help Bargain Alerts!)

Options
  • 29-05-2015 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭

I am looking at an old printer right now... a HP PSC 1317... in the view of you kind folk on this forum, where is the best place to get quality ink cartridges for this?

I was looking at inkjet.ie who seem to be less than half the price of the original brand, but double the ink. Seems great. Now I know that it is well documented that ink was well overpriced for the average punter for too long, but has anyone any experience with inkjet.ie? Or can someone suggest another that they have used?

I mean if the 10ml original manufacturer guarantees 220 pages +/- 5%, will the inkjet give out roughly double that? Am I comparing apples with apples, or does one cartridge get more performance out of the same quantity of ink than another cartridge might.

Thanks in advance

Comments

Advertisement