Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DT315

• 29-05-2015 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Thinking of doing DT315 and was wondering if I can progress to a level 8 in Economics and Finance after completing DT315. If not what options do I have after completing, any advice is appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Dr.. wrote: »
    Thinking of doing DT315 and was wondering if I can progress to a level 8 in Economics and Finance after completing DT315. If not what options do I have after completing, any advice is appreciated!

Yes need 55% average and can only get to year 2 as its only 3 year degree. Goes without saying you need to take both Finance A and B and economic modules in second year. Finance A is compulsory. The course is easy enough however try get a good grip of Quants (maths) in first as you must do it again in second year.

You can get most degree courses

DT366 year 2
    DT356 year 2/3
    DT399 year 2
    DT358 year 2/3
    DT241 year 2/3
    DT343 year 2/3
    DT332 year 2 - (90% sure it qualifies but need to check)

You need 65-70+ for year 3
    You need 55-65 for year 2

Advertisement