Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deposit Account

Options
  • 29-05-2015 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I closed my savings account and requested a withdrawal but funds were still taken out from my current account. Will I get the updated balance back?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

als6 wrote: »
    I closed my savings account and requested a withdrawal but funds were still taken out from my current account. Will I get the updated balance back?
    Hi als6,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

Please call BOI Direct on 0818 365 365 and a representative with account access will be happy to check this for you.

We hope this helps,

Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Glennmc

Hello i was reading a thread were a guy asked about his online loan application and were able to tell him if was received i also did one and have had no reply back in over ten days now after it saying will be contacted back in 2 business days i would like to know if can help and let me know what is going on with my application my account number is ... and sort code is ......my branch is belfast Anderstown and name is glenn mc ...Thank you for your time and hope can help as i just got a phone number give to me last time from online service desk to ring but my mobile has broke a few days ago so i cant use it until get fixed thanks again

Hi als6,

Please call BOI Direct on 0818 365 365 and a representative with account access will be happy to check this for you.

We hope this helps,

Tara C

Hello i was reading a thread were a guy asked about his online loan application and were able to tell him if was received i also did one and have had no reply back in over ten days now after it saying will be contacted back in 2 business days i would like to know if can help and let me know what is going on with my application my account number is ...and sort code is ... my branch is belfast Anderstown and name is glenn mc...... Thank you for your time and hope can help as i just got a phone number give to me last time from online service desk to ring but my mobile has broke a few days ago so i cant use it until get fixed thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Glennmc wrote: »
    Hello i was reading a thread were a guy asked about his online loan application and were able to tell him if was received i also did one and have had no reply back in over ten days now after it saying will be contacted back in 2 business days i would like to know if can help and let me know what is going on with my application my account number is <snip> and sort code is <snip> my branch is belfast Anderstown and name is glenn <snip> . Thank you for your time and hope can help as i just got a phone number give to me last time from online service desk to ring but my mobile has broke a few days ago so i cant use it until get fixed thanks again
    Hi Glennmc,

Can you please delete your account number on your posts immediately?
    The BOI Reps will be happy to help with your query. Reps are available 8am - 5pm Mon - Fri and 9am - 1pm Sat.

Thanks

Billy

Hi Glennmc,

Can you please delete your account number on your posts immediately?
    The BOI Reps will be happy to help with your query. Reps are available 8am - 5pm Mon - Fri and 9am - 1pm Sat.

Thanks

Billy

Thank you billy i just removed my details if can help during work hours i can private mail the details to find out what is going on ??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 serenity13

Thank you billy i just removed my details if can help during work hours i can private mail the details to find out what is going on ??

You need to contact Mods your account details are still showing in your last reply.

You just got delete my quote now Billy from your post

Can anyone help me here with my previous question also i cant delete the last one with my details as its just my quote and not my comment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Can anyone help me here with my previous question also i cant delete the last one with my details as its just my quote and not my comment
    Hi Glennmc,

We arranged to have your account details removed from this thread. Please call BOI Direct on 084 57 365 555 and a representative with account access will be happy to check on your application for you.

Thanks again,

Tara C

Advertisement