Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for an ipad mini car mount.

• 29-05-2015 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Trying to find a mount for an ipad mini for the dash but having no luck. Tried Halfords, maplin pc world, curry . Can anyone recommend where I could get one? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Trying to find a mount for an ipad mini for the dash but having no luck. Tried Halfords, maplin pc world, curry . Can anyone recommend where I could get one? Thanks in advance.

I have an Nextbase iPad Mount for Ipad 1, is great, using it with a wireless headset, great set.

I searched amazon but I don't see for the Ipad mini, maybe they don't make it for it.

I searched Amazon and a good few of them available, just narrow down with your needs.

Advertisement