Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BMUS Information.

Options
  • 29-05-2015 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey, so I just got my acceptance letter for the BMUS course and I was wondering, how many people does this course take? Also what are the hours like, I currently have it first on my CAO but I'm just curious about these little bits of information. I'll be super grateful if someone could let me know!

Thanks A Lot
    -Jacqui:)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 KK94

There's generally around 30 in each bmus class. Your hours in first year will depend on the second subject you take, otherwise you'll have around ten hours of music a week spread out over Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (the music department closes every Wednesday). You'll have about 12 hours of music a week in second year and in third year your timetable will entirely depend on the modules you choose :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 JacquiH

thanks for getting back to me so quickly, that's great, very much appreciated:)

-Jackie

Advertisement