Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

2010 Suzuki GSX1250FA....

• 29-05-2015 6:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭

Mate of mine has an URGENT itch to get one of these, I have never ridden one but they look very well and based largely on the bullet proof Bandit 1250.

Any taughts on the bikes, if anyone on here has one or knows of them be great to get any input? No too many of them around but they look very well, mostly be used for touring and sunday spins.

Nothing mental as they are a heavy bike.

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭Pugzilla

Bandit with a fairing judging by the reviews

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Pugzilla wrote: »
    Bandit with a fairing judging by the reviews

Yep, as I said in my post above.....

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭fear_factory84

I tried it 2 years ago in a suzuki demo ride day in Italy abd previously I tried a bandit 1250s. The only difference is in weight. If I can choose I would definitely choose bandit...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

If I can choose I would definitely choose bandit...

joaquin-phoenix-shock-signs.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,612 ✭✭✭prunudo

How did your friend get on wonda, did he manage to source one :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

We both went to look at it up north, he was buying a bike mine was not sold yet and he came away in two minds. My bike sold that night ,I could not walk away from it for the price and the condition with only 4,100 miles. Cleanest 2nd hand bike I have ever seen, still on factory tyres ffs (covered in tyre shine the numpty)

It was a no brainer TBH....exhaust system alone is €850

[URL="[IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/2cpc5xl.jpg[/IMG]"]2cpc5xl.jpg[/URL]

[URL="[IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/bfopli.jpg[/IMG]"]bfopli.jpg[/URL]

[URL="[IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/23wo6y1.jpg[/IMG]"]23wo6y1.jpg[/URL]

Came with Givi Luggage and Suzuki Touring screen and all original parts.

Well chuffed with her I am.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,180 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Handsome yoke. More heft than a combine harvester and all-day and all-night comfort for them as don't fancy the mentalism of a litre supersports.

Advertisement