Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best mobile provider for data

• 29-05-2015 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

Going to Australia for 6 weeks so want to get an australian sim which I can use mainly for data. Which is the best provider to go with and where do you buy it. Am going to Sydney first. Will be finishing up in NZ so will it also work there?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

Going to Australia for 6 weeks so want to get an australian sim which I can use mainly for data. Which is the best provider to go with and where do you buy it. Am going to Sydney first. Will be finishing up in NZ so will it also work there?

These guys are doing some really good deals on data at the minute. I've been with them for a year or so and have had no problems with them. They use the Optus network so should work in most places. Not sure if they work in New Zealand though.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭partnership

aido79 which provider are you talking about is it optus or another one

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Raddaboutye

I presume Amaysim. I use them too. 5GB for 44.90 a month. Can buy them in the 7-11 shops and away you go. 7GB for 54.90 if you are going to go nuts with Youtube etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

I presume Amaysim. I use them too. 5GB for 44.90 a month. Can buy them in the 7-11 shops and away you go. 7GB for 54.90 if you are going to go nuts with Youtube etc.

Sorry forgot to put the link in. You're right I was talking about amaysim.

Advertisement