Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

simple question????

• 29-05-2015 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

suffering the past few days with toothache and catching up on The Walking Dead, and this question came to me how come nobody has ever gotten toothache, earache anything like that...... wonder will they write it in, I am sure during the zombie apocalypse oral hygiene is not top of the list, even the teeth of the living decay..... Amazing what u think of watching telly

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,311 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Correct me of I'm wrong but series 3 ep2 someone was getting eaten alive by Zombies and was screaming "help me,they killing me and i have a bloody toothache too boot".

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Laoislion8383

SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    Correct me of I'm wrong but series 3 ep2 someone was getting eaten alive by Zombies and was screaming "help me,they killing me and i have a bloody toothache too boot".

Like I said I know it wouldn't be top of the list, but I think it would make it more kind of real like everybody at some stage gets toothache whereas we can just attend the dentist, what is the solution in the walking dead? Bottle of whiskey and a pliers!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,311 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Also most of the time they are out in the wilderness, you never hear them say
    "im going for a crap or piss, who has the toilet roll"

LOL quite true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

TWD has become boring enough as it is without adding the minutiae of dental hygiene to te mix.

• Advertisement

TWD has become boring enough as it is without adding the minutiae of dental hygiene to te mix.

Aswell as struggling to survive the zombie apocalypse and all that entails, imagine getting a nasty abcess on a molar, far from a minor detail let me tell you

Aswell as struggling to survive the zombie apocalypse and all that entails, imagine getting a nasty abcess on a molar, far from a minor detail let me tell you

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭sabhail

I can't believe I remember this but on construction site the guy went off into trees having first got his toilet paper. .. episode where Abraham takes over on cost ructions team...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

sabhail wrote: »
    I can't believe I remember this but on construction site the guy went off into trees having first got his toilet paper. .. episode where Abraham takes over on cost ructions team...

I think lots of people remember that scene because his euphemism about 'sending a fax to Cleveland' threw most of them off!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Dandelion6

I always think what a nightmare it must be for the women at that time of the month.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,411 ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

Dandelion6 wrote: »
    I always think what a nightmare it must be for the women at that time of the month.

Mooncups will finally be all the rage :P

Advertisement