Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Professional Ticket Broker

Options
  • 29-05-2015 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I just wanted to know if anyone can shed some light on how to become a professional ticket broker? Do you need a license to resell tickets? I've seen lots of sellers on ebay with large quantities of tickets selling them and making good profit from it. Are there wholesale ticket providers for reselling? If so what websites? It just sounds like another income stream worth exploring at the very least.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭ts_editor

Tout scum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

I hate paying face value for gigs, please let me know when you get your ebay set up and ill give you all my hard earned money.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

This thread isn't gonna end well.

While i'm 100% for anyone coming up with a money making scheme, touting really is up there amongst one of the most hated professions, i don't blame the touts though, i blame the system.

When the likes of Ticketbastard openly keep behind thousands of tickets and sell them at highly inflated prices on their own secondary sites we're fighting a losing battle

Advertisement