Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pc build between 500-600

Options
  • 29-05-2015 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hey guys pretty new to this forum, I've been thinking of building a computer and my friend suggested this website.Here are the following details:
    1. What is your budget? Between 500-600 euro
    2. What will be the main purpose of the computer? Gaming and games like BF4 and CS:GO
    3. Do you need a copy of Windows? No my friend is providing it.
    4. Can you use any parts from an old computer? Nope, completely new.
    5. Do you need a monitor? Hoping to use it on my HD TV
    5a. If yes, what size do you need. N/a
    5b. If no, what resolution is your current monitor and do you plan to upgrade in the near future? I hope to upgrade to a monitor maybe in Dec 2015
    6. Do you need any of these peripherals? No have a mouse and keyboard.
    7. Are you willing to try overclocking? Don't think so as i'm pretty new to this.
    8. How can you pay? Cash and Credit card
    9. When are you purchasing? Between now and end of July.
    10. If you need help building it, where are you based? I don't as my friend is helping me.
    I would be thankful if someone could provide a build,thanks for the convenience :):)

Comments

Advertisement