Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Videos

• 30-05-2015 5:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

There's this guy on youtube called Pat Foley.He has made a view nice videos about Limerick and this comment here is on the description for the following video.
    THE CITY OF LIMERICK IS CONSTANTLY BEING KNOCKED BY THE MEDIA, AND PEOPLE WHO DON`T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS BEAUTIFUL CITY, I PUT THIS VIDEO TOGETHER AFTER READING A POST BY " LIMERICK CITY COMMUNITY RADIO" ON THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE, AND I BROUGHT TO MIND THE MANY WONDERFUL THINGS LIMERICK CITY HAS TO OFFER, APART FROM THE FEW NEGATIVE THINGS BEING SAID ON A DAILY BASIS, THE PHOTOGRAPHS WERE TAKEN BY ME, THE MUSIC IS FROM CLANNAD, I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE SLIDE SHOW, SHOWING THE RIVER SHANNON AT LOW TIDE, KING JOHNS CASTLE, AND SURROUNDING AREAS,

Here's a few more.

Im quite moved by his work.The message at the end of his videos is to love Limerick not loath it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Big_Evil

I am a nominal Cork man (raised about one mile on the Cork side of the border) but consider myself a Limerick man through and through

Every time I see people making broad general sweeping statements knocking Limerick drives me nuts.

I absolutely love Limerick. Great city with a town feel to it.

A city with great beauty and potential that has, through mis management over many years, never reached the potential it is capable of.

These vids are great and highlight the greatness Limerick has now, and also what it could/will be in the future.

Advertisement