Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Have you ever beaten the sh1te out of somebody.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Bongalongherb

eternal wrote: »
    I thought you were about 21 :)

Thank you, I'm actually 56. Who knows. could be 46, but could be 19 nananana nineteen

Just like Ray says... the way of the road. Mind over matter. Tough big men here alright. I'll defeat you with my mouth verbally...

I'll give you an example:

A reflection of my memory in the past.

There I was walking up sean mc dermot street to enter the one way in - one way out flats looking for a a bit of weed 'past-tense'

Before I got to the entrance, two guy's with a pitbull on a leash told me to follow them around the corner, so I did.

They both entered a bottom floor flat of which glowed a red light from inside and I just waited outside on the path as they said wait there, we will be with you in a few minutes. Fair enough, I waited but got a feeling of dread, you know the feeling that something really bad is going to happen, the strong instinct feeling...

They called me into this flat and the guy at the door shut it and locked it, so I walked in further to a hallway with the red light from the bathroom glaring all over the room and onto the pitbull dog that was looking me straight in the eyes, obviously they souped the dog up just for me.

The guy with the dog said we are taking your money. Well, right then I knew I was in a bit of trouble as he forced his pitbull towards me trying to intimidate me of which it didn't because I love those dogs and I know how emotional they are to human beings and I bent down to pat the little feller and he was grand, no way was that dog going to hurt me and I knew it.

The guy blocking the main door stood there with a kneedle and the other guy with the dog in this tight space of a flat said give me your money and I said No, knowing that there was a good possibility of me getting battered, but I said No... this is where my verbal communication succedded in me leaving and walking up the road safe and in one piece...

They said they will fcuk me up if I don't give them my money, but I said to them (this was made up from me at this time) that I am collecting this 40 euro of hash for folks I know, and if I go back to them without their money or hash they will kill me, and I said, then they will be after you. At this time I just made everything up to make it sound more serious than it was as a way of getting out without any problems while struggling a bit to keep my composure.

It was getting a bit nasty especially from the guy blocking the locked door and I could see he was really getting agitated, and the other guy told me one more time to give them the money. I told both of them that if I do this I am a dead man so I cannot give you the money as I'd rather take a battering from you people than take it from the guys I have to deal with later. I could see the change of face in both of them as they actually believed me and maybe thought they were getting themselves into heavy sh!t (well heavy bullsh!t) so they decided to let me go without any injuries or problems to the three of us.

That's it...Bullsh!t your way out if you're a good actor and mission accomplished. Everyone gets to go home safely.

A true Story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

I don't need to beat the shíte out of anyone, I just give them a steely stare and it pours out of them. ;)

Seriously though, it's an old ninja trick I learned in my travels in Japan many moons ago.

Yep, one stare can actually do it. True.

Yep, one stare can actually do it. True.

Well, yeah, but you have to use both eyes, right?

• Advertisement

catallus wrote: »

Indeed, big bulgy eyes as if you are looking into their soul, then they cower and leave quietly.

Normally a taekwondo kick in the sack can do the job perfectly. 5 years at taekwondo by take-down and it's easy but I never use it unless my life is seriously in danger. The master teacher Sensei explains it all, talk your way out of it before you have to use it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,694 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

catallus wrote: »
    It's actually even better if you just have a big ugly scar where one of your eyes used to be, trust me.

Indeed, big bulgy eyes as if you are looking into their soul, then they cower and leave quietly.

Ah, yes, the good old "stare with bulgy eye", many the ruffian has fled in terror from such a technique.

I'm more of a "malevolent squint" man myself, but one should always have more than one arrow in one's quiver!

We must speak further on this!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

She loves him and I know that. She's always acted that way towards him.

Your mum must have some sort of illness to have behaved towards you like that.
    Has she ever said she was sorry for causing you all the pain

Op not sure why you let her have contact with your son after all thats happened

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

gumbo1 wrote: »
    When did you throw one in happiness? When does anyone??

Bet he punched the air in happiness many's the time.

• Advertisement

@ DEFTLEFTHAND

Yeah, have been there myself for many a year getting the sh!t kicked out of me because my mother ran away with another man so he took it out on myself and my brother and sister for a long time, until I reached the age of 17 and knocked him out and that was that done.

Hope you can move on/away from any of that stuff, but don't treat others like sh!t just because you went through sh!t, I could have done that and took it out on any person but no-way. Focus and don't export your hatred to any-one else but the person that fcuked you up in the first instance of time.

I don't know karate, but I do know ker-azy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Lau2976

Only defence once and I walked away with my hands worse than his whole body :(

He dropped his phone in my place but he got it back. In a bag of dog ****e in his letterbox. :D non violent solutions are by far the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭dd972

Never been in a fight in my life, never thrown a punch in anger,
    I'm 33

In other words your're one of those smug vanilla twats who's face and demeanour is instantly accepted in every room you've ever walked into...

joking aside, these people do exist!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

Straighten somebody out as my Dad would say. At around 15 I turned on my mother, she beat myself and brother like pet dogs for years.

I got into throwing hands in college where I would go loco and kick the ****e out of some ****. However it would always be with a group though, The rare times The red mist descended and exploded and I acted alone I would always feel genuine guilt afterwards.

id say you ll make a great soccer hooligan when you grow up.

mammy issues , attacking people in groups, inability to control yourself,

i bet there a file on you somewhere too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,180 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

OP, if you don't mind my saying so you don't sound so well. Get a little help, and be careful out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

You'll get into real trouble sooner or later if you continue acting like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭ThinkProgress

Dislocated someone's finger once during an argument.

They were squaring up to me and pointing their finger in my face.

Felt a bit guilty afterwards. Probably didn't deserve such a painful injury, but he was invading my personal space with his big stupid finger! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,958 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Well this has turned into a handy resource ,the whois who of posters to avoid in future.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭twilight_singer

mynamejeff wrote: »

I bet you're a prize cnut

Well this has turned into a handy resource ,the whois who of posters to avoid in future.

Don't get me wrong, I put a fcuker on the ground with a broken rib and his arm broken in two places many years ago. In my defence, I was young and wild and he tried to stab me. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Cold War Kid

Never physically fought anyone. Wouldn't see a problem with doing so in self defence though.
    mynamejeff wrote: »

What his mammy did wasn't so great either, but shur filter that out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

jimgoose wrote: »
    Don't get me wrong, I put a fcuker on the ground with a broken rib and his arm broken in two places many years ago. In my defence, I was young and wild and he tried to stab me. :)
    Jumped the kebab queue did he??:D

Colser wrote: »
    Jumped the kebab queue did he??:D

He did, the cunnox. I held the bastard there, along with his brother, until the Paddywagon arrived an' all. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Got punched twice in the face by a girl in a nightclub as I was coming up a set of steps with drinks in my hand.she burst my lip and I nearly broke my neck falling down the stairs.respectable looking girl,tallish.abd was flanked by two medium height lads.i was soaked and hurt and she laughed at me. I'm a quietish,harmless type of guy but I'm big and if the red mist descents I just go into silverback mode.
    I lept up and took a swing at her and thankfully missed cause it would have taken her head off.the lads grabbed me and I headbutted one and dropped the other with a hard punch.kicked him on the floor too.the girl actually ran away when she seen how mental I went.thank Christ I'd the sense to stop once the bouncers grabbed me.

smurgen wrote: »
    Got punched twice in the face by a girl in a nightclub as I was coming up a set of steps with drinks in my hand.she burst my lip and I nearly broke my neck falling down the stairs.respectable looking girl,tallish.abd was flanked by two medium height lads.i was soaked and hurt and she laughed at me.
    Crazy bint.

Crazy bint.

It was actually scary and i got a fright.i think that my have added to my reaction.i genuinely didn't see it coming she landed two so fast and I was only minding my own business.

Beware the power of the malevolent squint!

Yeah, you know now, don't you! :mad:

• Advertisement

It was actually scary and i got a fright.i think that my have added to my reaction.i genuinely didn't see it coming she landed two so fast and I was only minding my own business.
    I don't blame you one bit for your reaction. Ok, objectively speaking people shouldn't meet violence with violence etc etc but when in that position, a kneejerk reaction is understandable.

landed two so fast and I was only minding my own business.

Be honest. You're a dirty pimp, and she's a hoe you shortchanged... :pac:

Childish configuration of thought I must say, without spending time and mentally contributing to the thread, but you blindly want to avoid. Narrow mind imo.

I don't blame you one bit for your reaction. Ok, objectively speaking people shouldn't meet violence with violence etc etc but when in that position, a kneejerk reaction is understandable.

100%.Thank Christ nothing bad came of it.hit someone the wrong way and you could be up for man slaughter.i just know that personally I would never initiate a fight and I can never understand the mentality of those that do.how is it enjoyable to exert pain on some random person who has no impact on your life?

Be honest. You're a dirty pimp, and she's a hoe you shortchanged... :pac:

She ain't wanna my hoes.my hoes love they sugga daddy-it's the carrot instead of the stick fo' real!

how is it enjoyable to exert pain on some random person who has no impact on your life?

Well, they probably did have some negative impact on your life.

Hence why you'd want to make some negative impact on their face! :D

• Advertisement

Got punched twice in the face by a girl in a nightclub as I was coming up a set of steps with drinks in my hand.she burst my lip and I nearly broke my neck falling down the stairs.respectable looking girl,tallish.abd was flanked by two medium height lads.i was soaked and hurt and she laughed at me. I'm a quietish,harmless type of guy but I'm big and if the red mist descents I just go into silverback mode.
    I lept up and took a swing at her and thankfully missed cause it would have taken her head off.the lads grabbed me and I headbutted one and dropped the other with a hard punch.kicked him on the floor too.the girl actually ran away when she seen how mental I went.thank Christ I'd the sense to stop once the bouncers grabbed me.

Professionally executed regarding the situation, well done.

Well, they probably did have some negative impact on your life.

Hence why you'd want to make some negative impact on their face! :D

I remember cursing her the next day.lip was like a balloon and the cut hurt everytime I ate.the two lads were probably in a heap too while the main protagonist probably had nothing but a hangover.oh well!

She ain't wanna my hoes.my hoes love they sugga daddy-it's the carrot instead of the stick fo' real!

My nigga... say waaaa!

I remember cursing her the next day.lip was like a balloon and the cut hurt everytime I ate.the two lads were probably in a heap too while the main protagonist probably had nothing but a hangover.oh well!

It's called equal rights! Welcome to the feminist utopia!

Leave you b*lls at the door!

Well two men did assist her. Stupid bitches who have an inflated sense of entitlement can often be as anti feminist as you can get.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

I'm highly trained to run away very fast from physical confrontations.

The lads were game too I'd say to be fair.One of em was trying to grab me when I was trying to get at her.all three were going to get it.just a pack of scumbags.it was literally the only time I've been tackled.i must have looked shorter and an easier target because I was coming up the stairs and they would have been looking down.

I'm highly trained to run away very fast from physical confrontations.

A pound of butter under each arm pit is the key. When attacked - clamp down. All of a sudden most punches slide off your face - while any attempt to grapple you as you run results in propelling you from the scene of conflict in a low arc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Straighten somebody out as my Dad would say. At around 15 I turned on my mother, she beat myself and brother like pet dogs for years.

I got into throwing hands in college where I would go loco and kick the ****e out of some ****. However it would always be with a group though, The rare times The red mist descended and exploded and I acted alone I would always feel genuine guilt afterwards.

I genuinely think you should seek psychological help.

Its not a sign of weakness either.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Two retarded white knights. If I saw a situation like that take place from the start I'd be tempted to jump in and help him kick the sh!t out of them, just a pity he missed the sloot when he tried hitting her back.

efb wrote: »
    I genuinely think you should seek psychological help.

Its not a sign of weakness either.

Quite the opposite in fact. I see people seeking help of this sort as being a strength and a brave move. Acknowledging an issue in the first place - let alone seeking help for it - is very far from being weak.

The Left had issues as he was beaten for years as he said, so, under such circumstances eventually the mind will snap.

He explained it very forwardly in his original post and I can understand the need to get that out of you. The man is just releasing some energy like we all do. What would you do ?.

Hopefully the Left will eventually in time feel better and not have those memories of the bad sh!t. It's good to get it out whether folk agree or disagree with his post.

Well two men did assist her. Stupid bitches who have an inflated sense of entitlement can often be as anti feminist as you can get.

And she had no problem letting them either, so she could scurry off without a scratch while the men took lumps from each other!

If she's gonna take a swing at him, she should stand and take the same back - if we're talking true equal rights?

If a man did that to a woman (unprovoked attack), he'd be put in prison! Very least he'd have a criminal record for assault. Clear double standards.

Here's a little tune for the Left Original OP enjoy, be well... Slan

Get this into you as well bro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Just a little Samba

Ex Gf's father was an abusive alcoholic who their mother kicked out of the home when my ex was about 12. She never had any contact with him after that, avoided him as much as possible (cross the street if she saw him, etc).

Anyway, me and my ex are out celebrating the end of her 3rd year university exams, she's 20, hasn't seen him in over a year and hasn't talked to him in over four.

We're in a bar in our hometown and he happens to be there unbeknownst to us.

She's coming back from the bar and he approaches her, she tells him to leave her alone and he starts throwing a freaker, calls her a filthy little slut and a whore and all the rest, she runs out in a flood of tears, I go after her. He's shortly there after ejected from the premisis by the security staff and proceeds to start giving it all that outside being the big brave man.

Problem is he's a 5'5" man in his 50's with the physical condition of someone who's been propping up a bar for 30 years.

I was 21 years old, tall and well built tell him to stfu or ill deck him.

He smacks me, and to be honest there was a lot more force than I expected and I was wobbled, but he was old and slow and short and fat and as a result I knocked seven shades of ****e out of him before the gardai showed up and broke it up.

Bouncers from the pub told the Gardai that I was defending myself, your man threw the first punch, they have it on camera. Garadi arrest him and take my name and details and tell me they'll be in touch.

• Advertisement
Advertisement