Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Question about unlocking my phone.

• 30-05-2015 9:16am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 421 ✭✭

I requested an unlocking code from Three a couple of days ago. I received an email from them around 7pm yesterday saying my phone would be unlocked in 24 hours. I don't fully understand the contents of the email which I have posted below.

I don't intend changing networks, I'm selling the phone privately but probably not for a week or so yet, will the phone still work after 7pm this evening or do I have to get a new Three SIM, I still have loads of credit on it.

EMAIL:

Your handset will be unlocked in 24hrs
    *Tip: before unlocking your iPhone, we recommend that you back it up*

Apple does not issue an unlock code; instead they unlock the handset over the air.

After 24hrs, please follow the below instructions carefully.

Step 1: Insert a Non Three SIM card into the phone
    Step 2: Turn handset on
    Step 3: Connect the phone to iTunes
    Step 4: Restore the software

Your handset is now unlocked from the Three network and capable of taking any network SIM card. There is no need for you to call us!

Regards,
    Three Customer Services

Comments

Advertisement