Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Viking rocks Baileys new street

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

eiresandra wrote: »
    If you don't listen to local or regional radio, don't buy any local papers, and aren't on social media... Short of calling round to your house with a handwritten invitation, I'm not sure what else you expected of the organisers of a local event in its first year. You'll probably miss out on a few things going on in Waterford this summer.

You're conveniently forgetting the fact that I said none of of my friends or family heard of it either. I do listen to Beat occasionally and heard nothing. I work in the advertising/marketing business, would often be involved in marketing events like this, neither myself or my colleagues heard about it. My father in law is a taxi driver, he would often ask me about stuff like this, what kind of crowd might be at it etc, but heard nothing from him either.

I accept that this is their first year however. I'm not having a pop at the organisers or anybody by the way. I was just pointing out along with most of the rest of the thread that it's possible that this event slipped past people for whatever reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Irishlad2014

I live in Belgium and I knew it was on! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 29,384 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

I live in Belgium and I knew it was on! lol

at least they got the advertisement campaign in belgium right anyway

Advertisement