Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit card details not available on banking 365 online

Options
  • 30-05-2015 10:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,755 ✭✭✭

Is there currently a general problem?  I can access my current account and savings account details, but I can't get any information in relation to my MasterCard account.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

abff wrote: »
    Is there currently a general problem?  I can access my current account and savings account details, but I can't get any information in relation to my MasterCard account.
    Hi abff,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards. 

Sorry to hear that you are unable to view your credit card details.  
    We would advise you to call Bank of Ireland Direct on 0818 365 365/ 0035314044000 and a representative with account access can look into this for you. Representatives are available 8am to midnight Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm on weekends and Bank Holidays.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 8 miriamoc

I have a joint account with my husband - but I am not able to view our credit card account details or statements through my Banking 365 account. I have phoned Banking 365 a number of times to ask for this to be fixed and I have also called in to my local branch to see if they can fix it but they told me that they set up the account with my husband as the primary account holder and cannot give me access to our joint account on Banking 365. I do all the accounts and bills in our household so this is a huge inconvenience. I have been told that I could open my own separate credit card account, but I think it would be easier to find another bank that will give me online access to our joint accounts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

miriamoc wrote: »
    I have a joint account with my husband - but I am not able to view our credit card account details or statements through my Banking 365 account. I have phoned Banking 365 a number of times to ask for this to be fixed and I have also called in to my local branch to see if they can fix it but they told me that they set up the account with my husband as the primary account holder and cannot give me access to our joint account on Banking 365. I do all the accounts and bills in our household so this is a huge inconvenience. I have been told that I could open my own separate credit card account, but I think it would be easier to find another bank that will give me online access to our joint accounts.
    Hi miriamoc,

Thanks for your post.

I can see you've posted in another thread and mentioned there that you are an additional card holder on your husband's credit card account. Credit cards cannot be opened in joint names. Due to data protection it is not possible for additional credit card holders to access the account details online. 

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement