Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UK Courts

Options
  • 30-05-2015 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭

Hi all would anyone have any experience in the UK courts re child custody etc? Not looking for legal advice - more just general experience with going in there and speaking with clerks and judges.

My little man lives mainly with his mum over there and we've a hearing coming up soon and I'm hoping it'll resolve some outstanding issues. The Irish courts can be quite intimidating but o far I've found the UK courts to be very friendly and helpful. Would just appreciate any general advice/ insights and if you have any good weblinks or contact numbers I'd really appreciate it.

Also I know we all have to be very careful not to speak openly about our particular cases etc so I'll keep an eye out for PMs.

Thank you in advance :)

Advertisement