Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best o'luck, lads and ladies.

• 30-05-2015 2:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,321 ✭✭✭✭

It's that time of year again.

I was in the same boat in 1991. I wouldn't swop places with you for all the CAO points in China.

1. The LC is quite important.
    2. The LC is not 'that' important.

Best of luck. Do your best. Enjoy your summer.

:)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Good luck, everyone! :) It won't be as horrifying as it seems this evening, trust me!

And just an FYI, we usually close the subject discussion threads and start a 'Before and after' thread for each paper. So, if they're closed and there's no link, find the 'Before and after' thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 antifun

This won't stop a whiff of crap coming off of me, gradually intensifying as the exam progresses.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

Really dreading tomorrow...

Oh wait... I don't have to do the LC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

Best of luck to ye all. Please remember to take time to read the paper and questions properly. Answer what is asked of you, not what you think is asked of you.

All will work out fine, it'll be over before ye know it. The Summer holidays aren't far away!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Good luck. In two weeks the sun will still be coming up and the world will still be waiting for you - no paper test can stop that from happening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,706 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

best of luck with the exams folks. oh and the leaving isnt really that important but do the best you can

Advertisement