Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online balance constantly fluctuating...

Options
  • 30-05-2015 3:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭

What is up with real time online account balances lately?

I logged in at 07.00 online this morning & my balance, when checked again as of 14.00, has changed significantly despite no transactions, direct debits etc.

This is an ongoing issue I find lately, it's becoming increasingly difficult to keep track of my balance & should it continue I feel I have no option but to change my bank, despite having an account with BOI for 35+ years.

Please explain/clarify...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Mesrine65 wrote: »
    What is up with real time online account balances lately?

I logged in at 07.00 online this morning & my balance, when checked again as of 14.00, has changed significantly despite no transactions, direct debits etc.

This is an ongoing issue I find lately, it's becoming increasingly difficult to keep track of my balance & should it continue I feel I have no option but to change my bank, despite having an account with BOI for 35+ years.

Please explain/clarify...
    Hi Mesrine65,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

We are very sorry to hear that you are unhappy. Banking 365 Online is a live system and as transactions such as online transfers and card payments are processed you will find that your balance online will update to reflect these debits.

As we don’t have account access here we would be unable to give you details on what changed your balance on the 30th of May, if you would like to call BOI Direct on 0818 365 365 a representative with account access will be happy to check this for you.

Thanks again,

Tara C

Advertisement