Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HELP "invalid source" error - listening to sound recordings

• 30-05-2015 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

I am hoping someone can offer me some advice on here. I have been using the below website to listen to short sound recordings. however, now it says "invalid source". it has only been saying this since yesterday. is there anything I can do to be able to listen to the recordings again?

http://accent.gmu.edu/searchsaa.php?function=detail&speakerid=267

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks for reading

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭Bayberry

Bernice101 wrote: »
    I am hoping someone can offer me some advice on here. I have been using the below website to listen to short sound recordings. however, now it says "invalid source". it has only been saying this since yesterday. is there anything I can do to be able to listen to the recordings again?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks for reading

What browser are you using - have you tried a different one? If it's happening in more than one browser, do other sites with embedded audio streams have a similar problem?

(A quick look at the page suggests that it's just a straight mp3 stream, with some Javascript to display the controls, the player isn't using Flash)

Advertisement