Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saucony equivalent of Brooks Adrenaline

Options
  • 30-05-2015 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭

Hi

Not gettig along with the new Brooks GTS15's. Have had the 12's, 13's & 14's but not getting on with the 15's at all. What would be the equivalent in Saucony or Mizuno? TIA

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Maybe have a look at the Sauciny Omni or the Mizuno Wave inspire?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭ger664

I have yet to get a pair of the 15's What issue are you having with them ?

I also use the Omni but be careful there is a difference in the heal drop. Its an 8mm where as the adrelines are 12 mm

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭tommyh1977

ger664 wrote: »
    I have yet to get a pair of the 15's What issue are you having with them ?

I also use the Omni but be careful there is a difference in the heal drop. Its an 8mm where as the adrelines are 12 mm

Hard to pinpont really, just not as RunHappy in them, touch of ankle soreness and shinsplints on & off

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bahanaman

Mizuno wave inspires don't have the same cushioning as the adrenalines. I'm using the adidas sequence boost at the moment and find them very good.

Advertisement