Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battery Charger Help

• 30-05-2015 5:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I think I threw out the battery charger for a control unit. Could someone identify it please so that I could purchase a cheap one on the inter web. Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭karlitob

Any help would be great? If I should be in another forum please advise

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,482 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Your query is very light on detail, a 'control unit' is a very vague term. What make is it and what's it's function? The connector looks pretty proprietary, have you checked their website for availability of spares?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭karlitob

coylemj wrote: »
    Your query is very light on detail, a 'control unit' is a very vague term. What make is it and what's it's function? The connector looks pretty proprietary, have you checked their website for availability of spares?

Thanks - on more careful inspection I found the charger at home. I found the replacement charger on the website - I just didn't want to pay that price - just like a generic iPhone charger, I guess.

Thanks again,

Advertisement