Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dabs.ie / UPS issue. Ideas ?

Options
  • 30-05-2015 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hey, i've just bought pc case + ssd from dabs.ie recently. I've set up my adress during ordering process without problems when i checked it it was all ok. But after i received email with incomplete adress which didnt say Santry, Northwood. Only name of my house, Carrington, Dublin 9, Ireland. Invoice adress is ok, but delivery adress is not. I contacted them via email because i couldn't call them at the time. They said they cant change it in system, but they emailed UPS to update their adress. But now when i check my UPS tracking number, It says its going to be shipped to Dublin 9, GB. Which is i believe in Belfast where is actually some street with name carrington ... How the hell is that even possible ? Why my stuff is going to be delivered to different part of country ? Is it possible they will deliver my 300 Euro package to someone else ? I paid already 300 euro by paypal to them, what would you do ? I am bit scared right now .. should went with elara.ie instead. :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

Same issue happened to me a few months back. Not surprising that they still haven't figure out how to print address labels properly.

Call them, ask them to confirm the full address they're shipping it to over the phone. I doubt they'll send it to a different county, their address labelling only truncates the first line, so it should end up in the right county, at the very least!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 ScaZard

You mean call to dabs ? And ask them where are they shipping it ? It was weekend they were off the phone. And if its now traveling to North Ireland i think they will not do much with that. I sent another email to that lady but have to wait untill bussiness day to get reply. I hope they will sent me money back atleast :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

ScaZard wrote: »
    You mean call to dabs ? And ask them where are they shipping it ? It was weekend they were off the phone. And if its now traveling to North Ireland i think they will not do much with that. I sent another email to that lady but have to wait untill bussiness day to get reply. I hope they will sent me money back atleast :(

I wouldn't be worried about the gb part mate all my orders from dabs and komplete go down as Wexford, gb on their tracking numbers but when I get the delivery it always says Wexford Ireland on the package. I've never had a problem with it.

Advertisement