Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Development beside Dunnes (Newbridge)

Options
  • 31-05-2015 12:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭

What business are moving into the industrial estate beside Dunnes? I know Homestore & More are taking over the old Atlantic Homecare Unit and Maxi Zoo are going into where Arrowmount used to be but there are a lot of rumours that SuperValu still moving in? The Irish Times article on Homestore suggests that they will take over all of the old Atlantic unit which would suggest that there is no room for SuperValu.

Also I heard Burger King are looking to take over the old Finlay's unit and turn it into a drive through.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

I heard heatons were going into Arramount and maxi zoo going into the golf place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭glued

ken wrote: »
    I heard heatons were going into Arramount and maxi zoo going into the golf place.

Interesting. Didn't hear anything about Heatons. Did you hear anything about SuperValu? It's good to see business moving back in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭H.E. Pennypacker

This link seems to indicate that Supervalu are moving into the unit formerly occupied by Atlantic:

https://www.facebook.com/crosssupervalue

I've no idea how that ties in with the IT article - maybe they got the unit details wrong?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭glued

This link seems to indicate that Supervalu are moving into the unit formerly occupied by Atlantic:

https://www.facebook.com/crosssupervalue

I've no idea how that ties in with the IT article - maybe they got the unit details wrong?

Yeah it seems as if the IT article contains incorrect information.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭javagal

I thought homestore and more was going in there

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭delahuntv

Old atlantic unit was split into 2 = Supervalu on the athgarvan road side & homestore closest to DID.

Maxizoo across the carpark and still to be confirmed Heatons/Sportsworld.

Advertisement