Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coaching advice

Options
  • 31-05-2015 3:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I'm think of applying for grad school in America and with my marks I've been told that I could be in with a chance of a scholarship if my application is well rounded enough.
    So one thing I noticed that all American colleges look for apart from a high GPA, is leadership and 'social responsibility', and I think sports, especially coaching kids shows that perfectly!
    Not to mention I've always loved sports and I think I'd do a good job, the only problem is that I have no idea how I go about getting into it.
    Do I do a course and then qualify and contact my local club? If so what courses? I play everything from GAA to hockey to tennis and basketball so I have wriggle room. Any info is appreciated, I know this is a long post but I really want to make this work and don't know how to go about it.

Comments

Advertisement