Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clone phones websites??

Options
  • 31-05-2015 8:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi,

I really want to buy the samsung galaxy s6 edge mobile but costs to much here ireland around 900 euro. Could anyone tell me what is the best and safest website to order a clone phone which have good cheap prices. I been told clone phone are just as good but want make sure pick good site.

Thanks

Florintina

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

What you are looking for is illegal and even if you bought online could be seized by customs on import but if you want to look for a similar spec phone then their would be lots of options but it will not be made or branded Samsung etc

This thread might be a place to start:> http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057438440

Advertisement