Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos 3 for 2??

Options
  • 31-05-2015 9:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭

Hi all, does anyone know if the Argos 3 for 2 offer on toys will be coming back anytime soon? I think its been a while since they had this offer on. Want to get a few big things for the kids for outside and 3 for 2 would be great. But haven't a clue when the next one is on or how frequent they do it? Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 bungalow

Sep/Oct for xmas

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Maybe ask in BA REQUESTS?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

bungalow wrote: »
    Sep/Oct for xmas

Thanks guys, I was actually thinking it was more near Xmas time they did this. But wanted to be sure as I'd kick myself if I went and bought a load of stuff and then it went 3 for 2 in the next week or 2. Hate it when that happens! The things we want are around €50 each so it's he a big loss of they did go 3 for 2 after we bought them.

Thanks again.

Advertisement