Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second Year English

Options
  • 31-05-2015 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭

Hi guys. I wasn't quite sure where to put this thread. I'm doing grinds classes for a first year student in English. He'll now be moving into second year in September and am wondering what to cover with him over the summer in preparation. Any tips/helps? Thanks in advance. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Jamfa

DenMan wrote: »
    Hi guys. I wasn't quite sure where to put this thread. I'm doing grinds classes for a first year student in English. He'll now be moving into second year in September and am wondering what to cover with him over the summer in preparation. Any tips/helps? Thanks in advance. :)

As he's doing the new junior cycle English course you should look over the learning outcomes covered in first year and plan using them and the guidelines for 2nd/3rd year + prescribed texts: http://www.jct.ie/english/english.html#planning

• Registered Users Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭DenMan

What a great link. Thank you very much. :)

Advertisement