Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Epilating

Options
  • 31-05-2015 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Hi All,

Did a search and this topic hasn't been posted in years so hopefully it's okay with the mods!
    I have been looking at alternative ways of hair removal as I'm just sick of shaving. Laser seems like the best thing but is out of my budget for the moment so I'm looking at maybe purchasing an elipator.
    I had one years ago that wasn't top of the range, just bog standard and my god the pain. Pure torture device. However, I've heard they've come a long way in recent years and am interested in hearing if anyone here has any feedback on them?

The one I have been looking at is the Braun Silk epil 9 which seems to be the latest and most advanced one at the moment. It can be used in the shower which is supposed to lessen the pain. If anyone has used this I would love to hear what you think!

Advertisement